We begin all of our client engagements with a thorough assessment of their current circumstances to help them see where they are in relation to their most important financial needs and objectives. Our financial planning process then helps our clients prioritize their objectives for the most efficient allocation of their resources towards achieving them with special attention to tax implications and other risk exposures.
Although our planning process targets the broader financial objectives of retirement, college funding, wealth accumulation, estate transfer and other life ambitions, the breadth of our multi-discipline expertise and resources enables us to provide more detailed analysis and solutions in critical planning areas, such as
- Social Security and Medicare Analysis
- Tax, Estate, and Legacy Coordination
- Asset Protection
- Stock Option Analysis for Senior Executives
- Business Succession and Continuation Planning
- Analysis and Coordination of Illiquid Assets
- Analysis of Real Estate Holdings and Transactions
Our regular review process ensures your plan remains on track while guiding all future financial and investment decisions.